As a foreigner, you want to understand the French tax system. You are looking for a bank taking into account the international nature of your assets to compare them with your home country.
You also wish to know about how to prepare the succession of your French estates. You want a return on your liquid assets, so you set up and increase your capital or manage your retirement in France by subscribing to an investment that is most suited to your needs. Our assets management expert, dedicated to overseas customers, will provide you with information and give you advice in English and Italian.
- International tax and investment planning : Our knowledge of double tax treaties between France and your country of origin means we can provide you with all the support you need.
Also discover the advantages of Life Assurance and French company law for transferring your Azurean assets.
In Monaco, our multi-lingual specialists can give you advice on both Private and Business Banking at any of our three branches.
- Livret A : Save your savings, protect your income from the difference of currency : open a livret A !
- Messidor : Profit without having to wait for the end of your investment. Guaranteed quarterly income !
- Moisson : Gold rate secured savings guaranteed for 4 years !
- Opti Folio : The Banque Populaire has designed Opti Folio to support you as you take your first steps into the financial markets.
- OptiPlus : a term deposit with a progressive interest rate and with interest paid at maturity or at the time of a possible early redemption.
- Rythmic : Rythmic is an interest-bearing time deposit account available to any individual or corporation.
- Asset Management Mandate : Banque Populaire Méditerranée has chosen to entrust its Asset Management Mandate activities to 1818 Gestion.
The Banque Populaire Méditerranée is a bank with a regional mission concerned with human and economic development within its territory. To be a Cooperative Shareholder of the bank is to be a co-owner of it – that is, to wish to be involved in the development and outreach of its region.
- How to become a cooperative shareholder
- Membership Shares
All transcripts in foreign language are translations which have been accomplished on a commercial purpose for the customer assistance only. They cannot be used be in any case as complaint basis. Only the original transcript edited in French can be used as source in case of complaint.