For students under 28.
- To open your bank account remotely : send your application to open an account, with a copy of the registration certificate of your educational institution and, ideally, your proof of residence, to firstname.lastname@example.org
As soon as your application is accepted, you will receive your Rib [Bank references] to help you start your life in France.
- Using your English-speaking, Italian-speaking or German-speaking advisor : your account will be held at the international branch in the centre of Nice, which offers assistance in three languages and a service suited to your needs,
- Convention Etudiant at 1€ per month, including :
- checking account,
- debit card,
- internet access,
and a 40€ welcome offer for the 1st account opening.
- Exemption from the flat fee for management of accounts,
- i-Phone/i-Pad application to locate the nearest BPMED ATMs,
- Website in English, Italian, and German to help you understand banking services in France.
- Foreign currency accounts on preferential terms (minimum balance of € 5,000) : waived account opening fees, 50% discount on account holding and repatriation fees,
- Free of transfer fees in the Eurozone.
Our BP Horizon insurance includes clauses especially suited to students :
- for example, the home insurance covers a roommate,
- for example, the civil liability insurance covers the damage to internship equipment made available to you.
Your BPMED advisor will adapt your insurance level to your needs.
All transcripts in foreign language are translations which have been accomplished on a commercial purpose for the customer assistance only. They cannot be used be in any case as complaint basis. Only the original transcript edited in French can be used as source in case of complaint.