You can open accounts or make investments in Euros or foreign currency, find ATMs located from Montpellier to Menton with a choice of languages to carry out your transactions and, on request, your bank statements can be printed in English.
You have a choice of accounts, in Euros or in foreign currency :
- Current account (called a Checking Account) can be opened individually or as a joint account (with your spouse or a member of your family).
- Saving accounts
To find out more about these accounts and the documents required to open an account, contact the International Branch Department.
For payments made in France and abroad :
- Visa Classic Card : Whether you are close to home or abroad, pay for your purchases with the Visa Classic card.
- Premier Visa card : It offers you higher payment and withdrawal limits than a classic card, allowing you greater flexibility both in your day-to-day purchases and while you travel.
- Visa Platinum card : Get what you want, when you want, wherever you are, with the new Visa Platinum card from Banque Populaire.
- Facelia cards : Facelia is a bank card that allows you to pay for your purchases in cash or, if you wish, on credit. It is used like your traditional bank card, when paying a retailer in a store, or at any ATM.
- Electron Visa Card : The easiest way to keep control of your expenses is to track them.
- Cheque Book : Cheques are one of the most common means of payment in France. And at the Banque Populaire Méditerranée, they are free of charge.
- Sécuriplus, in the event of the simultaneous loss or theft of your means of payment, your papers or your keys, including theft of cash from ATMs. We are here to provide you with cover for all risks.
- Cartego : Create a card that reflects your image.
All transcripts in foreign language are translations which have been accomplished on a commercial purpose for the customer assistance only. They cannot be used be in any case as complaint basis. Only the original transcript edited in French can be used as source in case of complaint.